Monday 20 June 2011

Those Damn Teens Rock My World

Terribly immoral and perversely suggestive heading aside, Teens is an incredibly hard band name to find info on. That said, I did find out about the Idaho garage act, otherwise I wouldn't be saying how much I enjoy their self-titled album. They've only been around for less than a year, but their brand of garage surf punk with shades of Eric Burden is infectious, relatively tight (for the genre this is a pleasant surprise) and love music, full stop. And if you don't like it, fuck off. Their words, not mine. But to be fair, if you are reading this blog and still can't be bothered to like Teens, you may as well do as they say.


You can purchase Teens digitally for $3 at their Bandcamp - its worth parting with the spare change. Its fucking cold today, but it has me rocking out in my jim jams and blue hoodie, like the delusional hobo that I am. They are playing tomorrow night at The Red Room in Boise, Idaho with another SM favourite, The Boom Bang - don't miss it!

Teens - Reasons
Teens - O'Lay

No comments:

Post a Comment