Thursday 31 May 2012

Straining To Read Your Mind Over All The Blood...


Here's another 7" from the not too distant past. Massachusetts noise punkers Psychic Blood pumped out this dissonant, vitriolic 7" and it's a corker. Strain is two songs that disappear down a corrugated iron tunnel filled with miscreants and crushed syringes. Both the title track and 'Drudgefest' lay it down like an eczema rash, so bad for you but you can't help but frantically itch. Think Wipers with a rabid fascination for serrated glass. Dirty, tetanus stuff. I wish I could say more - and I probably could - but my gums are bleeding from gnashing my teeth. Psychic Blood have an album on the way called Autumn Curses. Can. Not. Wait.

Psychic Blood - Strain

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/6/12 04:29

    AUTUMN CURSES ! ! ! http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mj74qq3azpaocfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - whoever you are - thanks. SERIOUSLY!

    ReplyDelete