Wednesday 17 September 2014

SPIRITED FURRY DISCO POP RIDES

(Post written by Fred Savage Beasts)

I’m not sure if it’s just me, but this might just be the best single I’ve heard this year. Not since I listened to 'Re-murdered' about seventeen times in a row have I plugged a song through my speakers over and over again like this. Seriously, it’s to the point where my housemates have started yelling, “What kind of fucked up video games are you playing in there?”

With ‘Disco Horseride Montage’ Spirit Bunny have lived up to the toy-destroyed, line-bending, heart-break-beat promise that they previewed on ‘Gold and Brown’. It sounds at once like something overheard in a Japanese arcade and someone reading their sociology thesis aloud to a lover. That’s a compliment, in case you were wondering. It means that it is bloody interesting!
 
'Disco Horseride Montage' comes with two remixes of 'Gold & Brown' by Pale Earth and Bong YZA, also worth a tonne of plays.


No comments:

Post a Comment