Sunday 4 July 2010

Portuguese Lil Explosions


And the love rolls on...

Norton are a band out of Portugal. I love Portugal, and after hearing this song I kinda love Norton. I have little to no information on them, other than this track that they sent me a couple weeks ago. Its on the soundtrack to the film Um Funeral a Chuva. I think it is quite good - reminds me of The Rescue, Explosions In The Sky's experimental EP, or even Sigur Ros' contributions to the film Angels of the Universe. Ill let you make up your own minds. Feel free to leave comments on your thoughts here - Norton are a band who need support, especially so they can do a tour to the UK I reckon!

3 comments:

  1. I love this song! Thanks for posting it (I found you through hypem) - the singing at the end is so random though! But I still love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, nice track. I think this is a band I'll be looking into - Thank You!

    My Dad lives in portugal (I'm from N.E. of England), so I'll pester him to have a look out for anything on them.

    Cheers.

    Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you
    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete