Wednesday 14 July 2010

Answer: A Mass Grave. Question?


I havent heard much in the way of new A Place To Bury Strangers other than a continuing barrage of remixes. And sure, remixes can be good, I wanted something new new, you know? So I did a bit of a search, and whilst nothing sparkling has come out in the wash, I found some songs not on the brilliant album that was worth posting. I just want some APTBS now - Im being greedy, I know, but I don't care! SO before I lose my shit, Im going to listen to these tracks, calm down, and then reach for my shovel...(and reminisce about shooting dinosaurs, but thats another story for another time...)

3 comments:

  1. You should of said mate, the first album is ace and live their the loudest band ever, with a nice single strobe light thing going on. Can't believe you didn't post "Don't Think Lover" though, easily their best song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But havent heard the first album in its entirety, at all. Will definitely have to check out Dont Think Lover for sure.

    Exploding Head is still the fucking shit though. Right? Right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but not as good as the self titled first, so says I!

    ReplyDelete