Friday 30 September 2011

Akron/Family Are Getting Surreal Of Late


Ive spent the past week in central coastal Queensland - it's been lazy, it's been sweet, but it has all come to an end - even though I still have three allotted days left on my imposed holiday. So why would I come back to the leafy confines of Brisbanetown early?

Akron/Family!

The genre-bending rockers are gracing the Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA) to end off its Surrealism Up Late series (and supporting latest album S/T II: The Cosmic Birth And Journey Of Shinju TNT), which is a major coup! I saw Sydney band Parades open the series earlier this year, and they were sublime - if the sound is as pristine as it was that night, my mind is going to melt! And as that would mean I wouldnt have to go back to work, then Im praying for it...

Akron/Family - So It Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment