Monday 24 August 2015

Sealings Are Devilishly Noisy Bastards


When I was hunting around London for a new alternative for pressing records for Sonic Masala Records earlier this year, I hung out a bit at The Carvery, a small unit out of Hackney. They are responsible for the great-quality vinyl output that has become the Faux Discx seal of approval. And while I was there, I got a chance to listen to the new Sealings record that had just come in that day. The Brighton noiseniks have crafted an abrasive pill that you will definitely want to swallow. An aural assault (with Mike Young mastering to boot), AND it's called I'm A Bastard - what more can you want? Order it here. They launch the album Friday September 18 at Shacklewell Arms alongside The Worms and The Bomber Jackets - free show too.


No comments:

Post a Comment