Wednesday 17 July 2013

I'm Finally Riding Into The Sun


I'll be honest - I hadn't heard of Adelaide psychers Ride Into The Sun until they had been snapped up for the Austin Psych Fest earlier this year. I feel I have held a good nose for Aussie psych rock, so having missed this one is a bit embarrassing. But c'est la vie - I know them now, and this blurb about their current mini LP is more than enough to make amends before their debut LP proper hits the shelves. It shouldn't be surprising that it sounds incredible - they have had the fortune of working with Black Angels frontman Alex Maas on the tracks, and the affinity between these acts is palpable (especially on 'These Are The Ones That Shoot' and 'Hero').  So good.


You can buy the mini-LP here. Ride Into The Sun will grace Brisbane with its presence in September as part of Big Sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment