Thursday 9 February 2012

Yes, I'll Be Your Third Eye (Times Forever)


Out of all Vivian Girls offshoots and side-projects (and there are quite a few), Katy Goodman's La Sera is by far the best. And this track - holy shit. Hooked up to the eyeballs! I want to go to there. Seriously, it's so sweet, yet not sickly so, and Goodman's vocals are pitch perfect. I'm really looking forward to the new album, Sees The Light. Really, this track is soundtracking my way through this week - well, that and Terry Malts, I'm gonna OD on fuzzy sugar. But when it sounds so good, I'm gone.

La Sera - Please Be My Third Eye

And in case the aural pleasures aren't enough, try the visuals...

LA SERA "PLEASE BE MY THIRD EYE" DIR BY VICE COOLER from Vice Cooler on Vimeo.




I'm so in love... Sees The Light comes out on Hardly Art in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment